Separatists in Nigeria: redirect your energy

Return to Political Engagement

Forum rules
We watch in dismay how our politicians have become the major force that may single handedly lead our nation to fail. Here is the venue for those who have suggestions as to how we resolve this problem. Problems include our violent electoral proccess, corruption, regional power struggle, and micromanagement of our political leaders. We ask for all to participate. Please be respectful. We do not look for blames but solutions. We do not want to spend too much time on the past but what we need to do going forward. Please join us.

Separatists in Nigeria: redirect your energy

Postby nigerian_admin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 am

September 9, 2001
Separatists in Nigeria: Redirect your energy.
Separatist groups has emerged from every regional sector of the country as an alternative to our economic, political, and social dysfunction of our federation. Could this be the final stage of ‘subversion’? Contaminated land divided into parts will not cure the subdivided lands. What is the guarantee that the subdivided parts could be decontaminated if it will harbor the same factors that is inflicting wounds on our society. We should direct our energy to healing the wounds that is being inflicted on our economy now.
There is a war against our country and it is from within and foreign without ammunition. When engaged in a war, a war room is required to defend the nation. Look over the fence at developed economy’s economic, social, and political functioning and make your judgement. The precursor to our economic dysfunction is not regional, nepotism, and corruption it is much deeper than that. When there is war in or on a country there are notable indicators similar in our societal functioning today.
Political electoral process: Follow the money!!!. A war require huge capital financing. Special investigation should be invested on the sources of funding our election and the methods members are conditioned to conform on waging war on our society. Surely, very few citizens will engage in the destruction of it’s own country less political leaders. Moreover the products of political leaders we have does not represent our smartness, knowledge, and expectations. How then do we get them and how do we engage the structure that produce them? Separation will not end this contaminated structure it will only be transferred, assimilated, and inflicted ferociously in smaller settings.
Social risks: During wars in or on a country risks and dysfunction intensify. If it is not my country in this condition it will be funny. The whole country is disconnected. Individual, institutions, and the political system are totally disconnected amongst and between each other. Each one is alone. There is no infrastructure to access collective resources for collective provision. If we are not at war then answer these questions. Why in the year 2017 we have no place to call with immediate respond to our needs such as when we have accidents, immediate and eminent danger? How do we protect our society and condition the society to the rule of law when there are no places to report with immediate response with our plentiful conscientious confidants, participants, and observers? How and why will each individual or entity of a country of 170million people provide their own water, electricity, roads, sewer, education’ and security? Why is our education system falling apart? My fellow Nigerians we are already at war please do not start another let us overcome this war first because our adversaries will be strengthened when we are fractioned or engaged in another war. We are in one already.
Continuity risks: If you are outside looking in, you will be alarmed at how disconnected our whole society has become and realize we are at war.. How can a country have only 7% of its citizens on life insurance? Is it imaginable that less than 7% have comprehensive auto insurance? Insignificant amount have medical insurance, old age pension, education insurance, house insurance, disability insurance. Why will I love my country when my country does not love me? Why will I love my country when I am alone in all my provisions? Could it be that these disconnects groomed corruption and hate for our country because no sane individual will embezzle $9 billion dollars from her country, as our former finance minister did, to invest in other countries, and no political elected leader will engage themselves in these disruptive ways. Do separatists have solutions to providing collective resources for collective needs without interruptions from these hateful and subverted leaders in pursuit of subdivided land? Could we fix the present problem and use it as tenet for confederation?
Economic risks: We have no identification and contractual relationship monitoring system. The war on our economy is exacerbated by the aforementioned risks. It has become increasingly difficult for those with ideas finding those with capital. Production has halted as our risks intensify and commensurably with our insurance premium and interest rate. The lender’s risks, loan recovery, will require prior record of contractual commitments, insurance of life, auto, medical, disability, etc. which creates an estate and/or means of loan recovery that will enable a lower interest and insurance on loans. Are the separatists considering these factors and the type of leaders they will have that will affect changes in this micro management and subverted environment.
Information Structure: If you separate how would you reach your leaders. I hope you realize that there will be advisors who will shield them from you and request bribes even if your leaders have all the good intentions. There are no intellectual property rights. They will steal your ideas and because no one can duplicate other people’s soup without the recipe, they will destroy the idea. Do you also carry lots of cell phones and discriminate calls in favour of those you know or where the money is instead of hiring more secretaries. Are you sure that all these separatist leaders have our interest at heart? Then ask them the right questions? Let them prove themselves fight this war first to prove yourself. We cannot fight all these wars at one time. It will be too expensive, too brutal, bloody, without meaningful result but contaminated subdivided lands.
The leaders of our country, Federal and States should worry. If you believe that military force will be the solution to our present anger, dissolution, poverty, hunger, frustration, hopelessness, disconnects, subversion, etc. think again because a cat backed into a corner can be very dangerous. You may be fighting many wars including the two you are presently engaged.
For suggestions on solutions on this subject please visit
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81
nigerian_admin
Site Admin

Return to Political Engagement