Relationships necessary for risk reduction and growth

Return to Nigerians Engaging Nigerians

Forum rules
Here is the forum for real dialogue about our culture, our social structure. Our culture affects every part of our social, economic, and political life. It affect how we interact socially with each other which transcends to how we honor rules of trade in our production of goods and services and it's exchange, and it is a factor in our electoral process and our elected official's decision making process. Values differ from one nuclear family to another it is not universal. It is imperative that we inform and educate each other of acceptable and evolved values. Examples; The importance of the individual in society, importance of participation in the electoral process, what and how to eat healthy, responsibility and respect of self and the community, nuclear family financial management, patriotism, means to improve family communication, reasons for respecting the rule of law and trade, importance of a maintenance culture, and conversation on the use of individuals political and or financial power. It is equally important to discuss the necessary social restructure needed for our economic and political growth. These topics are just examples everyone is welcome to introduce their topics on this interactive forum. Please bring us all your knowledge, experience, and ideas that will strengthen our culture and restructure the social system.

Relationships necessary for risk reduction and growth

Postby nigerian_admin » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:04 am

14-Oct-15

The means to build the foundation of our economy

There is no successful country without a plan to overcome eminent and present challenges. We are heading for trouble economically we need to develop a plan right now to confront these challenges. The challenge is developing the structures that will strengthen our economic foundation. I have visited five African countries, including my country, and three Caribbean countries, it is bewildering to see similarities in the problems they share. Their economic foundation is very weak to enable economic growth. It is as if each country had been subverted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4

The foundation of a country is akin to the foundation of a building. If the foundation is structured for a 2 story building we cannot build an 8 story building on it else it will eventually collapse. Most poor country’s economic foundation was built for the past 100 years economy it can no longer support the economy of the present population. It is as if time stool still for us.
I am confident that I have identified the precursors of our weak economic and social structure and the means to strengthen it.
I ask for your patience as I narrate this phenomenon that has a strangle hold on our growth and prosperity.

The precursors to our weak economic foundation

(1) Structure the relationships necessary to reduce risks

When we run a vehicle, all the parts are synchronized; the ignition, the fuel injector, the engine, the transmission, the brakes, the battery, the steering wheel etc. Like a good vehicle a successful society must be synchronized to work together and be continually directed, supported, and disciplined by the elected managers to nudge the citizens towards the common goal to enable continuity. This relationship is the success of a society. I live in Canada for 38 years and I participate, experience, and observe the social, economic, and political relationships presently employed. I assure you it is the fundamental difference between developed and underdeveloped economy. I affirm this statement because I have observed this phenomenon for 20 years. Underdeveloped countries will all remain so until these relationship structures are strengthened. We missed this development stage during colonization. Our social structure was not fully engaged when our economic and political structure quantum leaped and this social structure has now paralyzed our economy because it is now impacting our economic and political structure. If we do not strengthen these relationships now in our society it will severely impact our economic growth.

Nothing will function in a country unless there are continual layers of relationships economically, socially, and politically between and within individuals, institutions, and the governing bodies that will lessen interruptions in the citizen’s ability to; produce and exchange their goods and services, have confidence in security of life and property, and confidence in the continuation of their daily lives.

Economic relationships:

The citizens of every nation have daily contractual economic relationships. There must be structures in place that will foster these relationships. One of these structures will make each of us responsible. Each individual must be identifiable and monitored for compliance in contractual commitments. This is necessary to support individuals, institutions, and the government' confidence in engaging relationships. Where there is assigned monitored individual identity; we become responsible, there is confidence in compliance when in contractual relationships, it increases production, supports the conditioning to the rule of trade and law, support the governing bodies in providing its functions, limits fraud, deceit, aggression, confrontation, and violence.
It takes money to make money therefore there has to be a structure that will enable those with money to have relationships with those with ideas, the government require assigned individual identification portfolio to direct, organize, discipline, and support us, while we all have daily contractual relationships with each other, our institutions, our local, State, and federal government, we need the least risk to foster these relationships.

Social relationships:

Security of life, property, and national security

One of the main reasons we live together is for our safety. It will be a jungle with the survival of the fittest if there is no structure in place that will secure our safety. There has to be a place to call with immediate and effective response when our lives, our family, property, and /or our community is in imminent, potential or present danger. In any place where our yell for help is timely answered there is less aggression, confrontation, and violence because everyone realizes that the authorities will be there in minutes. The people are safer and feel belonged to their community. ‘If my community care about me I will care about my community’, brings about patriotism which without creates dysfunction. In affluent economies where this structure is in place over 95% of crimes are averted or solved with the support of the people and they co-exist peacefully. We cannot have over 170 million people without social or economic disputes. Our treasury will not be looted in billions and Boko haram will not find a home in countries that have structured ‘call-centers’ with immediate and effective response because in almost everything we do there are involuntary participants, conscientious confidants, or observers. It is not only the place to call that make this effective, it is the supervised assured response. A safer community enables each of us to grow socially and economically. It reduces risks in contractual agreements, safeguard each of us, safeguard the community and the nation, affect the cost of insurance payout and loss of loan recovery and relatively reduce insurance premiums and interest rates on loans. A place to call with immediate response when there are imminent, potential, or present danger, increases individual capacity to protect himself / herself, protect the community, and the whole society. If information creates success, a place to call with immediate response will certainly provide lots of information that will make a greater society.

Financial security - Confidence in the continuation of individual daily lives:

Financial insecurities have major impact on individual’s stress which motivates deceit, corruption, health problem, and non-conformity to the rule of trade and law. Every citizen of a country must have financial security. Life, health, unemployment, property, contents, auto, disability, old age pension, old age housing and care, and all other forms of known and unknown future assurances that is necessary for individual’s continuity in life. It gives us the confidence that we are not alone. If I ‘pass on’ there is the confidence that my family’s lives will not be interrupted, if I am sick my society will take care of me, if I lost my job there is temporary income for a period of time while I search for another, if my house is damaged it will be replaced, etc. Although we pay into this insurance, when our claim is honored, there is subconscious feeling that it is our society that protects us because it is the collective pool of resources that enable the few in distress to be protected. This realization gives us confidence in our society, create confidence in the future, create patriotism, and foster positive relationships between the people and the society. If my society takes care of me I will take care of my society. I have invested in my society and my society will invest in me when in need. We must reduce the risk in our society to provide each individual the confidence in the continuation of life that assure patriotism.

Political relationships

Individuals and institutions’ relationship with the governing bodies is minimal in underdeveloped economy because the people and the institutions are not inclusively engaged. The government of any nation cannot oversee the diverse needs of each one of us no matter how important. It is the people and/or the institutions whose interest are compromised that engage the governing bodies at the local government council meetings, the State legislatures, and/or congress. It could be the need for a reduced vehicle speed limit at a particular location for safety at a city council meeting, a need for sanitation in schools in a State legislature, or presenting the means to reduce society’s risk at Congress. Majority of the bills that become law are initiated by; politicians for political gains, individuals, groups, or institutions - parties whose interest is compromised. The governing bodies, individuals, and institutions must nurture this relationship because most legislation is initiated through committees and in most cases the bills are written by the interest groups for presentation to the house and senate that is voted into law.

(2) Economy without relationship structures assume all the risks

Many will argue for physical infrastructure, domestic and imported industries as priority. We certainly need electricity, water, sewage, roads, housing, mechanized agriculture, manufacturing industries, etc. It is the economic, social, and political relationships that will condition us readily to facilitate our objectives without which our society will be dysfunctional.

(a) Insecurities in economic relationship: The immediate sight one witness in an underdeveloped economy is the lack of relationships. The landscape is not designed. Houses are not built to code and many houses are half completed and built for many years for lack of capital because we have yet assigned individual identifications and designed the structure that will monitor compliance in contractual relationships. It is difficult for those with money to find those with ideas because of the risks in engaging relationship without assurance of responsibility. We collectively become underproductive and unable to afford suitable shelter. The total cost to the nation is staggering such as; lost opportunity to capture property taxes, income taxes, business taxes and other sources of revenue. The lost opportunities for employment, lost opportunities in housing, lost opportunities to start a business, risks in occupying a house not built to code, unaffordable high cost of insurance and interest rates because of risks, inability to use assets as collateral for loan, an unplanned ugly landscape, risk of purchasing land and property etc. It portrays a society without anyone in charge. Organized crimes will fill the vacuum for the society through extortions, corruption, violence, aggression, and confrontation. The children of the society are poor and become subservient to children of other nations, their women become tokens to people of other nations, the society as a whole is disrespected, and their resources are exhumed by other nations.

(b) Financial, life, and property insecurities: Our confidence in contractual relationship is not limited to monitored identification portfolios that ensure responsibility, contractual relationships also depend on confidence in uninterrupted future, such as death, illness, or damage to livelihood. However because our risks are too high our insurance premiums are too high and unaffordable. The risks are high because regulations are not enforced; work safety standard, food safety and handling regulation, road safety regulation, inadequate health facilities, transportation standards etc. We have no health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, house insurance, and ‘call center’ with immediate response etc. All these factors create a society with disease, anguish, and poverty. Everyone in the society believes they are on their own which depletes confidence in the future, in the country, supports dysfunction, and foreclose on patriotism.
Please we really want our country back.

(3) Strengthen the foundation of our economy

(A) Develop structures required for relationships: Start developing the layers of relationships between individuals, institutions, and the governing bodies.

Banks have already developed the BVN which is the collation of regulated portfolio of banks’ clients. It may contain names, addresses, ages, occupations, assets, liabilities, and client’s compliance to contractual relationships with banks. The BVN will foster the economic relationship between the banks and their present clients which is a majority of the population. Banks must realize however that the BVN do not support individuals and non-banking institution’s information and confidence necessary for contractual relationship. It is important for the whole society to have access to each other’s portfolio when in contractual relationship. We all need this support required to produce and exchange our goods and services that will lead us to the banks.
The NIN registration drive had not been effective as the BVN. Banks have marginal gains that NIN does not have. Present and future members of banks must have the BVN to register an account or access their funds.
Biometric birth must be captured at birth the same time with NIN registration which will become part of our individual portfolios. It will start to collate individual’s portfolio.
Biometric Driver’s license will be important information required in individual portfolio because it will monitor present and immediate location (as long as the society is conditioned to conform to changes in address on time as requisitioned). The biometric driver’s license should be structured and collated at the same time with all other authentication documents.
Biometric medical card which is necessary to provide care, collate types of infectious diseases and its origin must be structured (as long as the society is conditioned to conform to changes in address on time as requisitioned). It should be structured and collated at the same time with other authentication documents.
(B) Preserve government relationship structures

The idea is to assure continual oversight. A dedicated team is required to continually engage, monitor, and protect the society from any interference, to produce, exchange the goods and services produced, have the least risks in our daily lives, and have confidence in the future. This dedicated team must always be available in any society to continually engage, ensure oversight, and assure continuation of the structures.

The elimination of the risks that affect our daily mutual and contractual relationships will totally change our economy forever. Our economy will be akin to a Pump jack or a running engine that is synchronized for continual operation which will keep our society working on its own with the least interruption that will enable continuation and growth of our economy; Confidence in contractual relationships, confidence in security and the future, and participation and contribution by everyone. Therefore I can produce because I have access to capital which will afford me food and shelter, I am confident that any mishap to my livelihood including my property is assured, the venue to engage a threat to my livelihood, spoils, and community is a phone call away, and I can participate and contribute to the decision making that affect my life. All these will make me a patriot because my community and society support me through these structures to attain my needs. If my community provide my need and protect me she loves me and I will love my society and protect her with all I have. This is the engine that runs a society. Yes the vehicle needs a frame, body, tires, air conditioner, heaters, sits, steering wheel, a driver etc. That will come as long as there is an operable engine. The first step is to have a functional society- a running engine.

(C) Provision of basic needs

Our individual need in a society is diverse but we share the same need for shelter, food, and security. The foundation of any economy can arguably be the basic need of everyone.
In every society, the sight of the landscape shortly after arrival indicates the strength of the economy’s foundation. In a poor economy, it is instantaneously obvious that there is limited collective provision. There is inadequate plan for physical infrastructures such as housing, retailing, sewer, gutters, water, roads, electricity, etc. You look further and you find that there is limited infrastructure for security such as security of life, property and financial security. It is insane to find that there is still unorganized farming infrastructure. All these result from the lack of interrelationships in our society. We are totally disconnected without it. It may crumble our society if we do not take it seriously.
It will be challenging to start rebuilding the foundation of our economy but it has to be done.
It is important to note however that our society is conditioned to mistrust, corruption, and disregard for the rule of law and trade therefore every individual, institution, and governing body must see the measurable gains for themselves and must be fully informed and engaged in the process. These are some starting examples.

(a) Shelter: Mortgage system

Government guarantee of housing mortgage.

In Canada CMHC (Canada mortgage and housing corporation), guarantee the lender of a housing mortgage. The lender pays a one-time insurance .005% of the purchase loan to CMHC (which is passed on to the purchaser). In case of purchaser’s default the property is sold and the amount of the shortfall is paid to the lender. As of 2013 CMHC has on hand $560,000,000,000 and the mortgage system works perfectly.
The fact is, the last thing a family wants to do is loose their house and it is almost always true that the land and the building on it always appreciate. If each family requires shelter to keep them save and warm what are we waiting for? We simply have to engage the bank and show them the reduction in their assessed risks on housing mortgage and reasons why interest on mortgage loan can be negotiated to about 3% over prime.
http://www.nigerianpage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2232&t=68

Recondition and restructure existing housing

Presently because of lack of capital; houses are not built to codes, some are unsafe to live in because of molds, asbestos, etc. and majority of the landlords do not have ‘lands title’ which limits the opportunity to insure the property and use it as collateral for loan. The insurance companies lose revenue because of the inability to insure these properties and its content. The banks loose the potential to lend. The governing bodies are unable to capture property taxes and because there is no infrastructure to collect the taxes. The opportunities for employment, safe shelter, healthy living, revenue for the government, assurance of continuity, revenue from insurance, bank loans etc. dissipates.
This is one of many instances where the relationship between the individual, the institutions and the governing bodies is crucial. Assume the following;

The federal government, State governments, local governments, insurance companies, and banks meet to develop plans to recondition our properties to code and painted.
The federal government demonstrates the residual monthly revenue that the local and States can realize from captured property taxes and employment it will create.
The federal government, State government and local government agreed to the percentage point in interest per cost of borrowing by each citizen they are willing to assume to lessen the burden on the people because of the present high unemployment and interest rate.
Banks loan individuals at an agreed interest rate with the government. (The house and the land it sits on are going nowhere it should be one of the safest investments with the least risk).
Banks can also include lands title cost (C of O) as part of the mortgage.
Banks may now stipulate that every house with a loan be insured.
Banks collect their mortgage and support the States and local government to collect their property taxes at a cost. (note that the value of the property is assessed during the upgrade requirement)
Insurance companies now have a larger pool of premiums to care for the few in distress and houses are now built to code which may reduce insurance premiums.
The total number of housings in a locality is now available to the governing bodies, property built on unauthorized land can now be identified, houses can now be properly numbered, the value of the property is now available, property taxes can now be appropriately assessed, and house ownership can become another collated composite individual portfolio, etc.
The federal government may apply taxes on monthly property taxes.

The result of this simple effort in relationship will provide the following;
Employment opportunities will flourish in carpentry, bricklaying, surveying, in estimators, in insurance, banking, retailers in housing markets, painters, distributors, producers of cement, producers of all supplies and materials and all spin off employment opportunities.
The citizens are now better secured. We will live in a safer house built to code without hazard such as; collapsed structure, algae and molds. Our property could now be used as collateral for loans and property can now be insured.
Our landscape is now beautified. Our individual relationship with our community and our institution is strengthened. Everyone has gained from this relationship, federal, State, local governments, insurance, banks and the citizens.
The relationship structure for oversight and the ‘call centers’ will guide and limit interruption in the process.
The supply of money injected into the economy is offset by the mortgage, the insurance payment and the monthly property tax payment. There will be no effect on inflation if the number of houses restructured per period is not excessive. (The housing market’s production, distribution, and retailing, must be given time to catchup with demand).

‘With our emerging population growth, houses can no longer be built as usual. We must start to ‘build up’ to preserve land for agriculture and for future shelter. The building of multiple residential housings will require structured economic and social relationship and a lot of planning ranging from capital for projects and designs that will accommodate more than a family unit to live together with good quality of life, etc.’

(b) Production: Structure the retailing venues of exchange to increase per capital income.
We cannot produce without capital yet we cannot access loan without assigned responsibility. Our collective production must commensurate our collective venues of exchange else it will limit our production to the size of the market. Our small retail outlet is seriously impacting production. It must be a very high cost for distributors to reach all these retailers; in logistic, time, repair, maintenance, and fuel expense.
These venues where goods are being exchanged are appalling. The environments are unhealthy, there are no inspections, there are no food handling protocols, and work safety standards. Each individual simply erect a structure without a license. It is almost laughable but not funny at all.
This can be structured where every one win, banks, insurance companies, the retailers, and the government bodies.
Banks and insurance companies can structure and design retail containers big enough for different types of services provided. The structure will accommodate the types of shelving and fixtures required. It will provide a sink and a washroom (believe me the water will come). The structure is mobile but can be secured to the ground until moving is required.
Banks, insurance companies and the States will pay for these retailing structures and design.
A new area is established to introduce these new ways of retailing.
Participants will be sold the structure through a mortgage program with interest.
Each will have to be insured and the retailer must be willing to pay business taxes.
The State will provide courses on food handling, hygiene, work safety regulations, etc.
Each has to have a license – a permit to operate.
A loan programs may be structured for inventory.

A new standard of retailing is established, banks have now increased their clientele with limited risk because they own the structure and they can evacuate non-compliant occupants.
Insurance companies increase customers and can now insure at a low premium because these new customers are in new environment that is safer with; food handling courses, work safety courses, washroom, sinks and water have been provided for better hygiene, there is less risk.
The retailers now have a place that is clean, hygienic, large enough with fixture and shelving to display their products, all these for a monthly low mortgage fee. The retailer may even access loans for inventory.
The State government wins because it can now collect licensing fee, from business structures, collect property taxes that can now be used to support education, water, and sewer projects.
The individual wins because there will be less risks to their livelihood. They will purchase safe products, have better school facilities, and have water and sewers instead of boreholes that could later become sink holes that could bury us all. We will finally have places to ‘pee’ that will reduce the contamination of the environment and the smell.

(c) Food: A country cannot be successful unless majority of her food intake is produced by the society. Food production also requires mechanized agriculture. This requires a large capital investment and also requires knowledge and experience in operation. The last thing a nation can do to itself is allow producers from other nations to produce their food intake for the following reasons;
Whoever control a large percentage of a country’s resources that requires large investment or knowledge that could limit entry in the industry, will dictate the pricing, the output, quality, and the will of that nation
The population of the world is continually a concern to developed nation. Who determines who live?
What is required is to hire experienced farmers on contract to educate our farmers on the method of operating and maintaining newer large equipment, and managing large farming operation.
We can have the same mortgage system of mortgage on the equipment and the land as collateral for the loan. The government will secure the loan using the same default insurance payment and engage banks and insurance on reduction of borrowing cost and insurance premium.

(d) Security: Engage the insurance companies

Only about 7% of Nigerians have life insurance and majority have no house insurance and content insurance. Majority of the populace have third party car insurance and almost all have no medical insurance. It will be difficult to have continuity when there is mishap. The government has to engage the insurance companies to enable a sustainable program that will support the whole society without depreciating the insurance institutions business. Some examples are illustrated here.
Life insurance. Continuity of livelihood is one of the most important things to families and community. The death of the breadwinner in a family should not end the livelihood of the family left behind which depreciates the wealth of a nation and patriotism. If it is this important, should the government not make life insurance mandatory? The quantity of the insured should reduce premiums. The government should then engage the insurance institution on minimum life insurance value and premium e.g. 1200N per year for each individual for 550,000N insurance value. There is no doubt the insurance companies will also engage the government to assure safety and regulation enforcement.
Auto insurance. It is simply inexplicable that majority of cars roaming the street in our country have third party insurance no wonder life insurance and medical insurance cannot be attained at an affordable price. There are risks in operating a vehicle and the cost should be assigned to that risk. How would a vehicle operator be compensated for death or injury in an accident with third party insurance? Auto insurance should all be legislated as mandatory for comprehensive insurance while the government and the insurance companies engage each other on premium cost and insured value, knowing fully the importance of continuity which without creates dysfunction.
I am sure we all understand the importance of medical insurance. To fully appreciate it, we simply have to imagine our children, parents, or sibling in a terminal illness, accident, or other conditions that needed an expensive operation and care. This particular insurance must be mandatory.

All these cost to the individual may seem like a lot but it is these costs that make the live of every individual and the society progressively wealthy and successful. Premiums would continue to minimal affordable cost as all the structures to reduce risks matures.

Banks and insurance companies depend on every Nigerian to deposit his/her spoils and every insurance company wants all of us insured, why are they not out there looking for the means to support their potential clients to be productive and to reduce insurance payouts.
These are some examples of Canadian institutions support to the society to increase sales and reduce insurance payout.

These are programs provided by Manitoba Hydro Corporation to their clients in Manitoba to reduce consumption of hydro that will contribute to increase electricity sales to the United States.
https://www.hydro.mb.ca/your_home/insulation/program/rebates.shtml
https://www.hydro.mb.ca/your_business/savings_business.shtml

These are programs initiated by Manitoba Insurance Corporation to reduce insurance payout.
http://accesswinnipeg.com/2014/09/low-interest-loans-for-winter-tires-now-available-through-mpi/
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/mpi-explains-road-investment-plan-1.1175437
http://www.mpi.mb.ca/en/Rd-Safety/Winter-Tires/Pages/winter-tire-program-overview.aspx

(4) Communication.
We have not used the communication medium very well in our society to inform, direct support, and condition our society towards a common purpose that will strengthen our economy.
Internet: It will be economic suicide if we don’t enable this provision to every citizen. There is unlimited knowledge of ideas, new available products, information about newer ways of doing things, history, news, education, culture etc. It is the most technological means to foster relationships within a society and between societies. And we deprive our children these opportunities? What are we doing? Within this relatively few decades that internet became available advanced economies have engaged the internet providers and structured the means to afford every household internet service at an affordable cost because they realized this powerful tool for knowledge. For every day any of our citizen don’t have access to it, they are behind about 50 days. Please support our children. Presently the cost of internet is too high in proportion to our per capital income. The present structure of pay as you go is unprogressive, expensive and will not support our children to use this tool. There has to be a monthly plan that is affordable with a promotion drive that will motivate and capture a larger group of the population to generate profit. There are simple ways to achieve that goal.
The media: Government of every nation utilizes this powerful tool to direct, motivate, and inform their citizen. We need to know where we are going to follow. To get to where we are going we must know how we plan to get there. To start the journey we need to know why we need to be there. We all need to fully understand the intentions, because no matter how good the intentions of our managers, they must realize that a gift is only an offer until it is accepted. The government must foster the relationships with the citizens through information and providing us the platform to participate and contribute to motivate us to accept the offer. This venue could be effective in conditioning the society readily to be directed, organized and informed. We have to foster relationships through this medium. Please allow us to contribute.
Movies and the printing press: This venue of communication is important to conditioning a society. It partakes to a larger extent to community’s culture and it must be utilized knowing fully that the future of a society depends on it. This industry must not contribute to a society’s distress, distrust, and disconnect amongst and between individuals, institution and the governing bodies.

Conclusion

We have already been tested on our security by Ebola and also the disrespect of our late and present President who had to attend foreign hospital for treatment. These should be wakeup call for all of us to restructuring our health system. We should be readily prepared for any security issues in health, life, property, and our finances (especially the security of our leaders).
We are daily bombarded with excessive looting of our treasury and the societal destabilization by Boko Haram, a place to call with immediate response could have produced, unwilling participants, conscientious confidants, and or observers that will put a stop to majority of these instabilities.
Our unemployment is unacceptably high and majority of our children live in poverty simply because we failed to assign responsibility necessary for confidence in contractual relationship to borrow money to produce.
We are all disconnected because each is on his/her own. No relationship with the government and institutions for collective provisions such as hydro, water, education, and security, because there are no structures to capture meaningful collective contribution (taxes) for our collective needs. This feeling of isolation has totally divorced patriotism which creates dysfunction.
Insurance needed for the continuation of our daily lives and capital required for production will never be realized unless we foster our relationships to reduce the risk in our society.
Without oversight our resources are daily corrupted and wasted and we become poor citizens of a rich country. We really don’t have to be where we are today we must develop all these things that is necessary for our people to start loving our country. That love is the only thing that will stop the anger against this country that is already blessed.

We sincerely want our country back please let us have a conversation.
nigerian_admin
Site Admin

Return to Nigerians Engaging Nigerians