Covenant VC

Return to Nigerians Engaging Nigerians

Forum rules
Here is the forum for real dialogue about our culture, our social structure. Our culture affects every part of our social, economic, and political life. It affect how we interact socially with each other which transcends to how we honor rules of trade in our production of goods and services and it's exchange, and it is a factor in our electoral process and our elected official's decision making process. Values differ from one nuclear family to another it is not universal. It is imperative that we inform and educate each other of acceptable and evolved values. Examples; The importance of the individual in society, importance of participation in the electoral process, what and how to eat healthy, responsibility and respect of self and the community, nuclear family financial management, patriotism, means to improve family communication, reasons for respecting the rule of law and trade, importance of a maintenance culture, and conversation on the use of individuals political and or financial power. It is equally important to discuss the necessary social restructure needed for our economic and political growth. These topics are just examples everyone is welcome to introduce their topics on this interactive forum. Please bring us all your knowledge, experience, and ideas that will strengthen our culture and restructure the social system.

Covenant VC

Postby nigerian_admin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Professor Ayo,
Please accept this letter as a partnership offer from SPTBIC – Special project team for banks and insurance companies.
There has never been a ‘greater nation’ without a plan. Our present social, economic and political structure today cannot sustain the present and projected population growth. Our population growth should increase our GDP which must reflect real economic growth from increased production, export, consumption, employment, investment in; housing, technology, health, shelter, education, agriculture, security, and other economic and social infrastructures. It is also possible that this increasing population may create housing and food shortages if they are not supported. Production and unemployment may become unmanageable with high importation which may devaluate our currency and increase inflation. We may be faced with environmental issues such as deforestation, pollution, and other depletion of non-renewable resources. We need to develop a plan now.
Most Nigerians believe the precursors to our economic woes, are corruption by the people, the governing bodies, continual electricity interruption, and lack of leadership.
While all these are contributing factors they are not the precursor. If these were the precursor they would have self - correct. I do not believe that our governing bodies purposely want to destroy our country they are simply overwhelmed with the complexity of the problems before them. Anyone that suggests that we don’t have the resources, the knowledge, or that Nigerians don’t understand the impact electricity and corruption have on our people’s daily lives and our economy underestimate our intelligence. We have not been able to get out of this rot because we have failed to create interrelationship structure that will strengthen our economy.
Each one of us will do whatever is necessary to put food on the table and keep our family save and warm. The only means to provide that is to produce. Each one of us requires the rules of trade and law to protect production, our spoils, our property, and life which require a responsible and regulated law enforcement agency and judiciary. Each one of us yearn for continuity with the least interruption in our economic, social, and political life which require insurance of our health, life, property and other financial securities. The more all these needs are satisfied in any nation, the prosperous the society will be. These provisions are unattainable without a plan.
Affluent countries continually borrow technology from each other for the advancement of their society. The relationship structures they have in place which enables them to identify new technologies in one country, import them into their country, and implement these new ways of doing things in their country within a relatively short period is simply astounding. The organized pattern of relationships between and within individuals, institutions and the governing body within the country is astonishing. This relationship structure connects everyone, entities, and the governing bodies together. These relationship structures they employ are the main fundamental difference between a developed and an underdeveloped economy. If my neighbouring country enjoys $24,000.00 per capital income annually while my country’s per capital income is $200.00, the people and the leaders of my country must seek to identify not only what we are doing wrong but what they are doing right and most importantly develop structures to continually capture this new ways of doing things from our neighbours and structure the means to disseminate it within our society as quickly as the new ways of doing things are identified.
The GDP of a society is the total production of each individual in the country, the governing bodies and the bureaucrats comes from the people, and it is the people that implement and execute the directives of the governing bodies. A society must have the structure that facilitates production, lessen any interruption in production and its exchange, simplify the means that we all can access food and shelter at an affordable price, and structure the means for the continuation of the people’s economic and social life, else there will be no follower (patriotism) and all of us will be disconnected from each other and the society. In Nigeria, we have enough human, capital, and natural resources to provide electricity, physical infrastructures, mortgage infrastructure, and globally competitive education infrastructure. We also have the mind to develop security infrastructure, mechanized farming infrastructure, and identification system. We simply need fostered relationships that will enable each one of us to have contractual relationships structure that will facilitate participation and contribution, security structure that will condition us all to the rule of law, and organization structure needed to direct us towards our collective goal. We all need to be connected - the golden ratio. While I was having a radio interview at Eko Radio in august 2014 about this same subject, Nigerians were questioned on the street within Lagos in conjunction with this life interview. The question put before them was, ‘would you go to war to defend your country?’ The answers were humiliating. The feeling of being alone all the time, when our lives are in danger, when in need of capital to produce, when our rights are violated, when there are inadequate infrastructures to produce and exchange our goods and services, when there is no structure for the continuity of our economic life, when there is no plan for our shelter, will not afford patriotism. The country that protects and care for her people will ultimately be protected and cared for by the people.

http://www.nigerianpage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2233&t=45
Who should lead in connecting all these dots that will foster relationships between and within individuals, institutions, and the governing bodies? Please see attached a copy sent to banks and insurance institutions.
The need for SPTBIC
There is no greater country without target specific plans. There are many types of plans for different objectives in a country. SPTBIC has a targeted plan to connect the disconnects that has a stranglehold on our society by creating structures that will foster relationships between and within individual, institutions, and the governing body which will solidify the foundation that our economic, social, and political structures can be built upon. Think about it for a moment, can Boko Haram be a menace today if there was a place to call before it got this big? I am sure there would be unwilling participants, conscientious confidants or observers that could have reported this group if there is a place to call anonymously. If I have affordable shelter through mortgage infrastructure to keep my family safe and warm with enough to feed them would we have so much corruption in our country? If we have less risk and therefore, affordable life insurance, unemployment insurance, property insurance and other insurances will there be so much stress in our society? If my safety is a phone call away will there not be peace in our society? While I do not suggest that developing these relationships is the end to our economic growth, I am affirming that it is the beginning to our economic, social, and political success. To build a good home we need a good foundation, just like having a good education to have a good livelihood. God had blessed us. We have no environmental disasters, we can grow food all year round, our weather is the envy of the world, we are blessed with beautiful children yet we behave like prodigal children, enough!!!
Why SPTBIC? I have lived in Canada for 38 years. I have observed and experienced the structure and the pattern of social, economic, and political relationships that they presently employ. It is not a secret it is shared daily amongst developed economies because they have the structure to seek and import technology. These relationships require trained observer to appreciate the great influence it has on their economy and their peaceful co-existence. In all underdeveloped and developing economies I visited the closer they are to full deployment of these structures the better their economy and the lesser their aggression, confrontation and violence. We cannot have over 170 million people without a foundation. This structured pattern of relationships is the foundation of an economy which will be strong enough to support many more millions Nigerians. We skipped the building of this foundation during colonization, while our economic and political structure quantum leaped with the system placed upon us, our social structure was neglected and we have neglected to nurture it. We have to revisit and fix it.

http://www.nigerianpage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31
The banks and the insurance companies will benefit exponentially from this structured relationship. It will take the governing body years to understand and implement these structures that have no immediate political gain. For example it took six years to nudge the Lagos State government to create a ‘call center’. Although its application and the full structure were not implemented, the structure is on ground and could be restructured to fully serve its purpose. We don’t have the time to wait the sharks are already at our door step.
I humbly extend to you an offer of partnership in SPTBIC. Please respond positively via e-mail your acceptance and let us get to work we are running out of time. There is so much to share with you. (By the way your phone# 234-8171613173 has a recorded message that it is switched off. Do you have another number phone #)
I sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jim Osiname
nigerian_admin
Site Admin

Return to Nigerians Engaging Nigerians